The Holiday Home Chalet no 5 in this concept design features circa 185 square meters of a building (gross floor area, including circa 36 square meters of the garage (and cellar), a private garden/patio and a terrace.
On the ground floor, there is a lounge area with an open plan kitchen, dining area and large fireplace with its own access to a private patio/garden.
In the loft, there is a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a private west facing terrace.
On the first floor, there are two bedrooms, one bathroom with room for an optional sauna. Direct access to a nicely sized lock-out garage.
Villa Almellina Estate Limone
Consisting of 9 or 10 traditionally built ski Chalets (*), independent and semi-independent homes in the gardens of the historical rebuilt Villa Almellina, situated in between the slopes and the center of the charming pedestrian village of Limone (at 5 minutes walking to center/slopes).
Villa Almellina Estate is located in one of the sunniest positions of Limone, getting sun from early morning to late afternoon. The larger Chalets feature private wellness centres and Spas (comprising Turkish bath, sauna, whirlpool and rain showers), while the smaller Chalets have a sauna area and access to the hotel SPA. The hotel can also offer management services, in accordance with the Realitalia Management Concept.
Large panoramic windows, private outside gardens and terraces offer magnificent views of the surrounding mountains. All Chalets are designed and constructed with the most advanced environmental friendly building techniques.
You will be able to have the option for the Realitalia Premium Specifications (please ask for more info), and the appropriate home automation technology. High energy certification will be obtained in the current concept designs. All Chalets have private garages with direct private access to the Chalets (normally price of the garages not included in the pricing guidelines).
The personalised Realitalia off-plan interior design service (you decide your own layout) is available to you.
Customisation is very welcome, subject to feasibility, planning restrictions and building site planning. You have the option to take possession of your Italian holiday home fully fitted and furnished on the day of completion, ready for you to enjoy.
Owners can benefit from the Realitalia Management Concept and letting system, through the Hotel.
Around 90 minutes from Nice and Turin Airports. Monaco and the Cote d’Azur is at 85 kms. Accessible by train from both airports, 4 minutes walking to the Limone train station.
(*) Some of the properties are residential, others are “Holiday Homes” (which refers to what contained into Piedmont Regional Law no 13 dated August 03 2017 and subsequent modifications and/or regulations), please contact us for further details and seek appropriate legal advice.
Limone is one of the oldest ski resorts in Italy, actually the oldest ski resort in North West Italy together with Bardonecchia. The first ski-race in Limone took place in 1907, and in 1937 it installed one of the first “ski-lift” that was called SLITTOVIA.
Limone is also one of the very few ski resorts in Italy to have a train station, connection with both the seaside (Ventimiglia and Nice) and inland towards Cuneo and Turin.
Normally people think of Limone for the Winter, the reality though is that it is a great place in Summer too, at only 85 km from Monaco and the Cote d’Azur.
- Realitalia 100% Interior Design Solutions in English, French, German and Italian
- 5 mins from the ski slopes
- 5 mins from the town center
- Hotel management in accordance with the Realitalia Management Concept
- Private gardens & terraces
- Beautiful views
- Access to hotel SPA
- 90 mins from Nice and Turin airports
- 85 km from Monaco and the Cote d’Azur
- Optional private SPA
**Please note the images are from our show Chalet and/or our recently completed Properties**
Please note that:
- We have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the Properties. These particulars do not form any part of an offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
- All areas, measurements and distances are approximate (if square meters indications are supplied they normally refer to gross floor areas). All texts, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
- Some of the properties are residential others are “Holiday Homes” (which refers to what contained into Piedmont Regional Law no 13 dated August 03 2017 and subsequent modifications and/or regulations), please contact us for further details and seek appropriate legal advice.
- Properties are delivered in accordance with the Standard Specifications. Fitting and furniture as well as the Realitalia Interior Design Solutions and the Realitalia Premium Specifications are not included in the prices shown, which are pricing guidelines.
- The pricing guidelines are expressed in euros, do not include VAT or transaction costs, and do not include parking spaces and/or garages. All informations is subject to change at any time without notice.
To discuss it further, please call us +44 (0) 207 851 4456 or write to us and we will contact you.