This Chalet (fully customizable) benefits from a 30 sqm living room with large panoramic east and south facing windows and can have up to 5 bedrooms, for a total of around 176 sqm (gross floor area).
Private garages are available at Chalet 1400 B&B, at a few seconds walking (not included into the pricing guidelines).
Enjoy beautiful views towards the slopes of Limone 1400 and over the valley.
Ski-in and ski-out Chalets on the slopes of Limone 1400
The Ski-Chalets on the slopes of Limone 1400 are a special (and very unique) opportunity to purchase a mountain home directly on the slopes. In Limone as well as in most of the Italian ski-resorts this is very rare, nearly impossible.
The larger Chalets feature private wellness centres and Spas (comprising Turkish bath, sauna, whirlpool and rain showers) and all the Properties have either a terrace or a garden.
Chalet 1400 B&B will also offer management services, in accordance with the Realitalia Management Concept.
Large panoramic windows and private outside gardens and terraces offer magnificent views of the mountains around. All Chalets are designed and constructed with the most advanced environmental friendly building techniques.
You will be able to decide for the Realitalia Premium Specifications (please ask more) and the appropriate home automation technology. High energy certification will be obtained.
Some lock-out garages are available in the building of Limone 1400 B&B (price of the garages not included into the pricing guidelines).
Personalised Realitalia off-plan interior design service (you decide your own layout) is available to you.
Customisation is very welcome, subject to feasibility, planning restrictions and building site planning. You have the option to take possession of your Italian holiday home fully fitted and furnished on the day of completion, ready for you to enjoy.
Owners can benefit from the Realitalia Management Concept and letting system, please ask more.
Around 90 minutes from Nice and Turin Airports. Monaco and the Cote d’Azur is at 85 kms. Accessible by train from both airports.
(*) Some of the properties are residential, others are “Holiday Homes” (which refers to what contained into Piedmont Regional Law no 13 dated August 03 2017 and subsequent modifications and/or regulations), please contact us for further details and seek appropriate legal advice.
Limone is one of the oldest ski-resorts in Italy, actually the oldest ski-resort in North West Italy together with Bardonecchia. The first ski-race in Limone took place in 1907, and in 1937 it was installed one of the first “ski-lift” that was called SLITTOVIA.
Limone is also one of the very few ski-resorts in Italy to have a train station, connection with both the seaside (Ventimiglia and Nice) and the inland towards Cuneo and Turin.
Normally people think of Limone for the Winter, the reality though is that it is a great place in Summer too, at only 85 km from Monaco and the Cote d’Azur.
- Realitalia 100% Interior Design Solutions in English, French, German and Italian
- Directly on the slopes
- A few seconds walking to Chalet 1400 B&B and Limone 1400 center
- Possibility of Hotel management in accordance with the Realitalia Management Concept
- Private gardens & terraces
- Beautiful views
- Access to common SPA in the current concept design
- 90 mins from Nice and Turin airports
- 85 km from Monaco and the Cote d’Azur
- Optional private SPA in some of the concept designs
**Please note the images are from our show Chalet and/or our recently completed Properties**
Please note that:
- We have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the Properties. These particulars do not form any part of an offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
- All areas, measurements and distances are approximate (if square meters indications are supplied they normally refer to gross floor areas). All texts, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
- Some of the properties are residential others are “Holiday Homes” (which refers to what contained into Piedmont Regional Law no 13 dated August 03 2017 and subsequent modifications and/or regulations), please contact us for further details and seek appropriate legal advice.
- Properties are delivered in accordance with the Standard Specifications. Fitting and furniture as well as the Realitalia Interior Design Solutions and the Realitalia Premium Specifications are not included in the prices shown, which are pricing guidelines.
- The pricing guidelines are expressed in euros, do not include VAT or transaction costs, and do not include parking spaces and/or garages. All informations is subject to change at any time without notice.
To discuss it further, please call us +44 (0) 207 851 4456 or write to us, we will contact you back.